Nikki is doing really well lately. Well there was wednesday night when
Sarah didn't know if she'd come home to a puppy or a buried carcass
(that's a different story). But she has been doing really well. She
now knows the command sit, is learning stay but she likes us so she
likes being close to us, she knows no although she doesn't always
remember the things she does that causes us to use that command (like
biting or chewing on tables) and I'm most proud I'd this one - on
Thursday night I thought I'd start trying to teach her 'come' and she
has it!!! Even today she was playing in the back brush (getting into
trouble but still...) I yelled 'Nikki come' and she came running
over!! All full of dirt but still it's the command we are focusing
on. It didn't help that today I was moving some dirt to make sure she
can't get over the fence as she gets bigger so now there is fresh
smelling dirt to play in and dig. So I did give her a treat but then
also had to clean her off again. That's the reason for people towels
and Nikki towels - dirty 4 minutes after getting out of the washer/
dryer.
She's getting bigger (25 lbs) and we still love her. I'm just confused
why it's winter and she is shedding - don't you want to stay warm
Nikki :)
No comments:
Post a Comment