So today was the beginning of cycle two and also now 25% finished. Doc
is still really happy with the way my body is responding. And I'm
really feeling good. Tonight of course I'm pretty fatigued but my
stomach today actually feels completely normal. Doesn't even feel like
the normal midget is in there punching the walls of my stomach (don't
know is Sarah can say the same about her "morning sickness" belly). In
fact I'm planning to scale back even further on the anti-nausea meds
this time. Keep playing with them and if I need it I'll take it but if
not, great.
The needle that goes into the port and that whole device looks a lot
more intimidating than it really is. Hindsight is 20/20 and I must say
that I'm already really glad that we did that.
Since treatment today my head and face are more tingly than ever. The
nurses were surprised that I still have my hair. The good news is that
unless it falls out in clumps or massively fast, I'll have my hair for
David and Ashton's wedding. Not sure how late Sarah and I will be able
to stay but I'm really looking forward to that celebration.
I appreciate all the prayers and especially to those that sent
messages! Thanks for also understanding that I just can't respond to
everything. It's no fun getting poisoned but I mean it that I'm doing
well.
Keep praying!
So AJ, I was reading your blog and catching up with how things are going, and "You Raise Me Up" came up in my itunes. thought it fit perfectly... particularly the part that says, "You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains, you raise me up, to walk on stormy seas." Sarah, I know I don't know you, but I'm sure this applies to both of you.
ReplyDelete