Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Bump

So we're a bit overdue for a post about Pip. We had an ultrasound back in mid-January and the pictures never made it on the blog- probably since at that time all I wanted to do was sleep and throw-up and wasn't thinking of sitting down at the computer to write up a blog worth reading. Pip is doing great- heart rate has generally been in the high 150 range, and always seems to be moving around a lot when chasing with the fetal heart monitor or when caught on ultrasound.

At 16 weeks pregnant, I am very happy to say that the icky nauseous and dead-to-the-world tired days of the first trimester are wonderfully behind us. I'm feeling great now, and excited to hopefully start feeling some fluttery baby movement in the near future. I'm still trying to play catch-up (lost almost 10 lbs), but I definitely have my appetite back (and don't feel averse to every food item in the house anymore) so I'm on the right track. And now I'm even starting to get a baby bump (albeit a small one)! Even though it's hidden by loose-fitting scrubs most days, it really is there :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what an adorable baby and little belly bump!! SO cute. Can't wait to watch your baby and belly grow:)

    ReplyDelete