Knock on wood...
I'm amazed how good I'm feeling last night and today. For the way the last few rounds have been going I wasn't so sure how I would be feeling. I can definitely tell that my body is in fatigue-mode, and my stomach doesn't feel "normal" or like I'd want to bike to work and back right now, but you can be damn sure I'll be biking tomorrow if I feel like this or improved. I've been taking my meds to make sure to stay ahead of any nausea so I'm sure that helps, but usually I take the meds and still notice the nastiness.
Just gotta hope it keeps going this way. But thank you Lord for taking some of the discomfort from me. Please do the same to all other cancer patients.
HAPPY WORLD CANCER DAY!
February 4 is World Cancer Day—a global day of awareness created by the International Union Against Cancer. With cancer set to become the #1 killer in the world this year, the day brings us together to highlight the growing personal and economic impact of the disease. On this day it’s critical that each organization—and each individual—share responsibility for sending a powerful message about cancer prevention.
So glad you're having a good day!:)
ReplyDelete