Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog Makeover

As you can see, I've given the blog a make-over.  The other day I had put Gabriella down for a nap and really really really did not have the inclination to clean or do anything else truly productive.  So I sat down at the computer started playing around with the blog.  So far the new layout has gotten several compliments and a few suggestions (Thanks guys!).  Thanks to the feedback about the red lettering against the gray background, I've changed the post titles to yellow so that the color ties in with the color scheme (Livestrong!) and also pops out a bit better against the gray.  Unfortunately it changed the color of the "labels" links on the right-hand side and the yellow doesn't show up there quite as well.  But I sort of figured that wasn't as big of a deal - what do you think?  Love it? Hate it? Changes you'd make?

No comments:

Post a Comment