The past six months have been so amazing. I cannot believe that our little girl is halfway to one year old. I remember thinking when she was first born and so tiny that I never wanted her to grow up and get bigger because I wanted her to stay my tiny little bundle forever. But then she was one month and I was amazed at how neat it was to see her first gummy smile and again I thought, "no THIS is the best! I'm glad she has come this far, but I never want her to grow up now. I want her to stay THIS way forever." But then another few months went by and she was almost four months old and tipping from her tummy to her back and again I thought the same thing. And again and again and again. She is such a happy spirited little baby and every day is full of new wonderment.
No comments:
Post a Comment