However, this holiday season Shutterfly is making it so easy to send out Christmas cards that I have no excuse! I've used Shutterfly in the past to make several photobooks and to order prints, and I've always been happy with their quality.
They have an amazing selection of cards in a wide variety of holiday themes - seven hundred and forty-eight to be exact! But even if you are like me and can never make up your mind, you don't need to be scared away by the sheer volume of options. Shutterfly lets you narrow it down by whatever is important to you - price, color, number of pictures, size, etc...
For us, it was easy to narrow it down to our favorites. Shutterfly will donate 10% of the net sales from their Cards for a Cause category and the coolest part of all is that Shutterfly has joined up with Team LiveSTRONG. How cool is that?! So we can support the cause while sending out beautiful cards to our friends and family!
Now I don't want to give away exactly which card you might be getting in the mail in a few weeks, but a few of my favorites include:




Those are some beautiful card designs, aren't they?! So what are you waiting for? Go pick out your favorite design! Oh, and if you are a fellow blogger, check out this promotion:
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Pretty cool, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment