Monday, November 22, 2010

Gabriella at Daycare

So the transition back to work has been going quite well. As I mentioned in my previous post, I have an almost ideal schedule so that I never work more than two days in a row. Plus I get to see her partway through my day so it helps me feel involved and close to her even on the days I do work. (Plus it helps that I really do like my job and the people with whom I work!) On top of all that, one of the most reassuring things that is helping me adjust to being away from my baby girl is the BIG grin she gets when we get to daycare and Yolly (pronounced Yo-lee, short for Yolanda) starts loving up on her. Yolly is absolutely wonderful with Gabriella and it is obvious that my little angel is getting spoiled there.

Check out some cute pictures that Yolly has taken on her phone and sent to mommy and daddy to help the day go by.

Gabs and Yolly:



Looking so grown up in her exersaucer:



One of mommy's lunchtime visits:



So excited to play in the exersaucer:



Tummy time while reading a story with one of the boys:



She loves sitting in the bumbo:

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you are all adjusting!!! Always helps when your caregiver is excellent too!

    ReplyDelete