Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Only on Tuesdays
Gabbie Grace seems to like cottage cheese...but only on Tuesdays. When I gave it to her last Tuesday, she gobbled it up like you wouldn't believe. But in between then and now she rejected it every time it was offered. Sputtered and spat and grimaced. It seemed quite clear that she thought it was quite disgusting. However, today Gabriella and I sat down to lunch together and I thought I'd have a small serving of cottage cheese. Gabbie Grace seemed to be looking at it with jealous eyes, so I gave her some and low and behold, she just about ate the whole bowl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny. I love how they won't even seem hungry but immediately decide they are when Mommy or Daddy tries to eat! Told my hubby I'm losing weight all the time from that;)
ReplyDeleteVery true, they seem to much prefer mommy or daddy's food to their own. Btw, I did try offering the cottage cheese again yesterday (Wednesday) and it was a no go...only on Tuesdays!
ReplyDelete