11 months and 22 days ago my life was completely changed. I knew in November of 2009 that my life would never be the same because our family was expanded from 2 (plus Nikki) to 3. However, the transition was more tangible once Gabriella was revealed to the outside world. I know that multiple times Sarah has shared how blessed we are, how amazing Gabriella is, and how every day is so incredible with such joy in our lives, but it's true.
Just last week we met Olivia Michelle Leopold (David and Ashton's daughter). I barely remember Gabs ever being that tiny, but yet I remember like it was yesterday. I look back at pictures of her in a deep sleep on my chest, then months later when she fell asleep with me in bed laying head to head on my pillow, and then think of this morning going in to wake her up in her crib. When she was co-sleeping with us I never wanted that age/moment to change because it could never get better - yet it does (now I'm not going to say everything has been perfect either... some nights Gabbie wakes up when I want to sleep, or some days she wants nothing to do with me, but bear with me).
Yesterday was Sarah's long night so while Gabbie and I were playing we called up mommy to say hi. Gabs was SO TALKATIVE, and fun, and hyper that Sarah couldnt even hear me on the phone. So it ended up that the phone call just rubbed it in Sarah's face that daddy was home with Gabs and mommy was stuck at work (oops!).
Gabriella's personality is just blooming these days. Her temperament is so easy going and fun. Her 3 toothed smiles are so cute and her giggles are just adorable. Life with this little girl just gets better and better.
No comments:
Post a Comment