Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

We're all feeling healthy again here finally.   Last week was a rough one between flu here at home and at daycare.  But I think we're back on track this week.  Now I just need to play catch up on all the housework that has been neglected!

Oh, and a late HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the amazing moms out there!  My little girl turned 9 months old the day before mother's day.  I can't believe how fast she's growing up.  I'll try to find time to post an update on all the new things she's doing now that she is 3/4 of the way through her first year of life outside the womb.

Now back to that housework...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're all on the mend now! And would love to see an update on Gabbie when you have the time:) Happy happy Mother's Day to you, too!! First official one - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete