I always say, when she is sick I'd rather be sick, but that doesn't mean that I like or want to be sick. Well, now that Gabs is on her way out of this round of sniffles (I think she sounded better this morning), daddy was able to breathe better this morning and I feel less congested, but now mommy said she wasn't happy with us because we got her sick so she is feeling pretty miserable. At least Nikki seems to be feeling pretty good (aside from her possible allergy to chicken).
The other night poor little Gabriella was coughing and coughing and you could just hear in her breathing that her throat was really hurting her. And then tears just kept flowing. No fun at all. We gave her some baby tylenol and she was able to get to sleep, but still, it's hard.
So when she is sick, dont think of her being all sicky... think of how cute she is!!!
And the goofy faces she sometimes makes....
Or how it makes sense for EVERYTHING to makes its way to her mouth (by the way she spit up into this toy about 30 seconds after this)
I dont like when you are sick little girl but I love you so much and will always take care of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment