Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Newest Coming Addition - Lil' Bug at 20 Weeks

We are very excited to have another baby on the way.  Here are pictures taken after Mass on Sunday 4/29/12 of our bun in the oven, whom we have taken to calling "Lil' Bug."  I am happy to report that I have finally overcome the poorly named "morning sickness" that was just as intense as with "Pip" (Gabriella) but lasted several weeks longer.  We have an ultrasound and midwife appointment tomorrow, so stay tuned for more in-utero pictures.  But don't worry, we'll keep everyone guessing about Lil' Bug's gender until he or she arrives.  


We know Gabriella will be such a good big sister.  She is a very nurturing mommy to her dollies and always plays and helps with her little cousin Olivia when she is over.  I'm sure she will go through an adjustment period of learning to constantly share mommy and daddy, but I really think she will be great with Lil' Bug when he or she arrives.  The fact that it's not just Andrew and I expecting this baby and whose lives will be changed by this baby adds this whole different element of excitement and wonder to the pregnancy that is just a little different from being pregnant with the first.

1 comment:

  1. Precious photos. Can't wait to see pics of your newest addition when he/she arrives:)

    ReplyDelete