Patrick and Mike were going for a ride, but again, being away from Seattle can be a struggle. I would have loved to be on a 30 mile ride with them instead of my 13 mile, but it is such a time commitment to get down to Seattle and then ride and get back. Since I'll be at the Seattle Bike Expo for part of next weekend I couldnt leave the girls.
Once Gabbie awoke from her nap, and we got her diapers going in the laundry, we decided we would check out the dog park that is located not too far away. On the drive over, I even found some quiet roads for cycling. The dog park isn't as expansive as Marymoor, nor does it have water, but it is close and a great opportunity for Nikki to meet others and get some running out of her system. Needless to say she is now sleeping peacefully on the floor.
Look at that tongue. Nikki was wiped!
When we got home, Gabbie was ready for another nap and the sun was hitting me through the window. I could only sit inside for so long before I just had to get out and ride. Especially since tomorrow is going to be the last nice day in a while. Need to get the miles in.
This is a pretty epic week that we will have to post about. Tuesday night we are going on our first double date since Gabriella was born. Colleen is going to watch her and we are going out with Mark and Maria. Then, Saturday the epic date night. I know that we will enjoy our evening, but also really miss not putting Gabriella down to bed. We will keep you posted.
Until then, let's hope that this week and the start to Lent is as incredible as today. I'm sure it will be!
Aww, sounds like a wonderful day!! Glad you guys had such a great time as a family:-)
ReplyDelete