Monday, July 5, 2010

4 weeks ---- FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks!!  Now when Sarah or I are asked when the baby is due we can say "end of the month".  Excited.  Nervous.  Anxious.  Scared.  Blessed.  These are all things we are feeling, as well as Sarah already somewhat "missing" her tummy.  She has been such a great mom so far and she is just going to keep growing (hopefully not her belly too much or she might pop) and be such an amazing blessing for Pip.  I hope he/she knows right away how lucky he/she is. 

But realistically speaking, once this week is over if Sarah goes into labor they won't try and delay it at all.  YIKES.  We are ready... well... we think.  Well I guess other than diapers (hopefully meeting with some great people to help us on the cloth diapers later in the week), breast pump, and maybe a few other things that aren't as essential.  And we wanted to make sure to get some pictures of her baby bump while she still has it.  We are hoping that baby stays in past the weekend of the 17th for Mark and Maria's wedding, but also hoping that baby comes out before Mark and Mary's wedding in mid-August.  The other night we were in bed just talking about our little bump of joy and both of us, nearly at the same time, said we thought the baby might come on the 20th.  We shall see (and sorry because then it means you will be on your honeymoon M&M).  We are so excited.  But yes, I'm a also already slacking on my job as a daddy because I asked Sarah what the various game plans will be in case I'm at work and if that means I have to stop biking to work.  I'll just hope I can borrow someone's car for a few hours.

But you aren't here for me to be blabbing, you want to see what her beautiful tummy looks like.  This was taken today after getting back with Nikki from the Marymoor dog park.  I think my favorite line yet this pregnancy, which Sarah mentioned again today, was "It's a lot of work being a sacred vessel of life."  I love you Pip.  I'm excited to meet you and see your cute little face.  And Sarah, I love you so much.  You are amazing and you will continue to be great.  I'm always here for you, especially during such a transition like you were (and continue to be) for me.  You are an amazing and absolutely gorgeous mommy!



LOOK AT THAT THING!!!  SHE'S ALL BELLY!!!  SOOOOO DARN ADORABLE!


LIVESTRONG!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Sarah is SOO cute!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little one soon!

    ReplyDelete