Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby Shower

Pip's due date is less than 2 months away and we couldn't be more excited. Today we were showered with love and gifts from friends and family at a wonderful party hosted by my amazing sister-in-law Ashton and best girlfriend Mary. Thank you to both of you beautiful ladies for such a fun day! Thank you also to everyone who came to celebrate in anticipation of the arrival of our bundle of joy. Thank you for your love and friendship, your excitement, and your generosity.

The shower was so much fun. Since Pip's gender is a surprise until he or she makes her first appearance, the invitation included a little game: "Is Pip a boy or girl? We don't have a clue, Let us know your guess by wrapping your gift in pink or blue!"

Mary kept track of the "votes" as I unwrapped all the gifts. And if anyone was hoping this game would reveal some sort of insight into Pip's gender, then they will have to keep waiting. It came out totally even!

I would love to post some pictures from today, but unfortunately our camera broke last weekend as you may have read in the blog below. But I know there were several people with cameras today (Emily! Ashton! Debbie!). If you gals could email me the photos, I would love to have them to cherish the memory of today! sarahcsteinbrecher@gmail.com

Now I'm going to go try to make sense of everything piled in the nursery! Thank you again everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment