Made my way back to the window after coming across from the kitchen
Kitchen complete
To the edge of the stairs (sure hope it matching up with the hallway)
I wasn't looking forward to going in front of the staircase
Family Room needs furniture
Just about to finish the dining room (complete enough to bring the table back in)
Making my way into the hallway
In front of the stairs complete - end is in sight but still too far away
Daddy's little helper was taking a baby doll break. She did so good helping (getting in the way a little), but curious on what I was doing. I was glad they didn't have to retreat upstairs or to Grandma and Grandpa's. Her look and smile on this picture is probably one of my favorites!!
She did get a head cold this weekend. This was her looking up to mom saying "noooosssseeee" (it was runny, red, and tender)
Almost to the door. The entryway was probably one of the most frustrating sections. Maybe because it was so close to the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment