Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Question of the Day

Yesterday I picked up Gabriella after work always on Mondays.  I knew it would be a struggle to get Gabbie to come home since it was such a nice day outside.  Sure enough, she was having tons of fun with her cousins.  After some convincing, it was time to get Gabriella loaded up so we could head to Lowes (daddy had a project to finish) and then home.  Since we weren't going directly home, I thought I'd check her diaper first.  As I was changing her, her little cousin came in and said "AJ... why is Gabbie so cute?"  As my heart was smiling from "ear to ear" I simply responded, "I'm not sure, but she is pretty cute isn't she?  She's very blessed."  The response, "yup, she is the cutest!"

I'm a biased daddy, but I'm not going to argue that one at all.  And if this girl was looking at you, could you argue it either...

No comments:

Post a Comment