Sunday, October 25, 2009
Summer Sausage and Venison Sausage
So a while back I was really craving some sausage - I think I was watching football, cracked open a beer and just thought how well some cheese and sausage would go with it. For the longest time I would look at the store but it was like $9 for hardly anything. Well just yesterday I was at Costco and for 8.99 they had some summer sausage that was 3 times the size of the "hardly anything" summer sausage at Albertson's. Now don't get me wrong, when I had lunch today and cut a few slices it did taste good, but it is nowhere as good as venison sausage. I dont know what I'm going to do through the winter and spring knowing that I wont get a call from Grampa Dick saying that he's got some frozen deer meat for me for the next time I'm in town. It's just not the same...
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment