Starting last week I'm watching my niece Olivia on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for three weeks to help out my brother and sister-in-law. Consider it, practicing for two. Gabriella LOVES having her little cousin over. Here's a cute little video from today:
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
28 Weeks and Practicing for Two
Today we are 28 weeks 2 days. I guess I still have to get a picture of Lil' Bug's first photoshoot (ultrasound) up.
Starting last week I'm watching my niece Olivia on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for three weeks to help out my brother and sister-in-law. Consider it, practicing for two. Gabriella LOVES having her little cousin over. Here's a cute little video from today:
Note that Gabriella is making sure to say prayers with her baby before bedtime. And she's even kneeling!
Starting last week I'm watching my niece Olivia on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for three weeks to help out my brother and sister-in-law. Consider it, practicing for two. Gabriella LOVES having her little cousin over. Here's a cute little video from today:
Labels:
Catholicism,
Family,
Gabriella,
Lil' Bug,
Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Father, Son, Holy Spirit, AMEN! She has great enthusiasm with the simplest of all prayers! Way to go, Mom & Dad!
ReplyDeleteThat is A-DOR-A-BLE! Thanks for sharing!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb! Actually if you pay really close attention to the end of the prayer, you'll see she is actually saying a toddler version of the Hail Mary. She begins with the Sign of the Cross and then skips the first part of the prayer and goes straight to "Holy Mary, [Mother] of God." She will say the first part when mommy or daddy is helping her, but I guess this is what she could remember at the time. Pretty awesome nonetheless! And yes, we are quite proud of our little Catholic :)
ReplyDelete